Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Irish Markets

PictureToday Husband and I were at the Ranelah Market, "spreading the Chiropractic word" :P. And Dublin put on a brilliant show with the weather, sunny skies all day (with only 2 minutes of light rain!). I love giving free postural checks and talking to like minded people about health and I love markets. There's nothing better than buying fresh, organic, local produce from people who really care about food.  It's a pity that this young market will only be around for one more week. I really hate to see it go, the people there, including the stall owners, were so lovely and there really was a sense of community, so much better than a stuffy old tescos. I wish all the people involved best of luck and hope our paths cross again soon.
picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment