Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello World!

Picture
Hello!
This is my first post, so bear with me while I work out all the kinks...
I guess the best place to start is the beginning!
I am a 20-something Chiropractor from Australia, living and working in Dublin with my Husband who is also a Chiropractor. We've been here about 8 months now and have just started up a new clinic. Moving to a new city is hard, starting up a new clinic is hard, moving to the other side of the world away from your family and friends, starting a new business, making new friends and getting yourself familiar with foreign city all in your first year out of university...almost impossible! So I am starting this blog (and site) as a form of therapy, and to share some musings about my three favourite things in life, food, family and Chiropractic.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment