Friday, January 28, 2011

Review: "Food Matters" Doco

Oh my. Not in a long while have a seen something that resonated so much with me. I urge you all to go out and get the dvd of food matters right now. Seriously, drop what you are doing and go get it. This brilliant documentary talks about how important nutrition is. It talks about politics and govenment and cancer and personal responsibility and every person in this film has the same opinions on health and all these other things that I and other Chiropractors do! Finally! Yes, we are not crazy, there are many smart people out there who believe that we do not need anything to "cure" us, that health comes from nature and from within. Brilliant. I thank James & Laurentine for bringing information that is so often ignored to the public. Really top draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment