Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Truth be told, I'm not one for New Years Resolutions. I always seem to break them. This is possibly because they always involve me taking up some sort of physical exercise...something that (lets face it) is not a priority of mine. But I was reading this post by Robin Sharma on 60 tips for a stunningly great life and I think 2011 is the perfect time for me to implement this list, although the 5am wake up isn't my favourite idea. I do however, love the idea of gratitude. Everyday I see people wishing for more, more money, more time, more stuff. All to often we forget to be thankful. About a week or so ago I stopped wanting and feeling sorry for myself and started being grateful. And things around me began to get better. Well, most likely nothing around me changed, but my perception had changed and perception is all that reality really is. So this year I urge all of you to change your perception and see how it changes you. Bring on 2011, I'm finally ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment